Welcome to Meadowlark Hills Golf Course!
Meadowlark Hills was built in 1993 and is operated by the City of Kearney. The course is a Championship 18-Hole layout that plays to a par 71 for men and a par 72 for women.
This beautiful course is laid out on the bluffs of the Platte River valley. The majestic view from the clubhouse is spectacular. On the course, water challenges you on several holes and the numerous sand bunkers are strategically placed to keep your ball from venturing too far from your target.
In 1996, Meadowlark Hills was ranked #6 public-access golf course in Nebraska by Golf Digest Magazine.
In 2002, Meadowlark Hills was ranked #5 public-access golf course in Nebraska by GolfWeek Magazine.
Readers Choice Awards, Kearney Hub – Voted Best of Kearney 2014
Readers Choice Awards, Kearney Hub – Voted Best of Kearney 2015
The Golf Course features:
- Large driving range
- Putting green
- Full-service clubhouse with pro shop
- PGA Professional teachers provided for all ages and skill levels
- An array of tee boxes for every level of play
- Exit off I-80 onto 2nd Avenue
- Turn west on Hwy 30 and go approximately 2 miles to 30th Ave.
- Turn north on 30th Ave. for approximately 1/2 mile
- Look for the Meadowlark Hills sign on west side of road
- Turn off is south of 35th Street
- 7:00 a.m. – Sundown (Apr 1-Sept 14)
- 8:00 a.m. – Sundown (Sept 15-Nov 30)
- 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Dec 1-Mar 1)
- 8:00 a.m. – Sundown (Mar 1-Apr 1)